Very good London companies
London restaurants, shops, pubs, services...
The Roundhouse is a space dedicated to nurturing creative young talent, as well as presenting an eclectic line up of the best in Live Music, Theatre, Dance and Circus. One of the great places for going out in London.
- The Roundhouse Wins London Planning Awards 2013 - Best Built Project 5 Years On.
- Medal Winner, Europa Nostra Award for Cultural Heritage 2007.
Unique 50's coffee house in Earl's Court, London. Combines a cafe/brasserie, wine bar, gallery and club. Stages live music events, wine tasting evenings and art exhibitions.
- Ranked 2nd in the Brighter Kensington & Chelsea Garden Scheme for Restaurants 2009 and 2010
- Ranked #2 - Ten great London restaurants that every tourist should know about - Daily Mail 2011
- Best Cafe - Les Routiers 2009 and Live Music Venue of the Year - Les Routiers 2011
- Runner up for the Best Hotel and Inn from Alastair Sawday, 2009 for their serviced apartment The Garret
- Grand Award, UK Cafe of the Year 1999 from Roy Ackerman of Cafe Culture
Sophie's Steakhouse and Bar operates two restaurants in London (Chelsea and Covent Garden) which serve great British steaks, big salads, fresh fish, rotisserie chicken and homemade puddings. The restaurants offer a brasserie style service.
Located in Chiswick, West London, Sam's Brasserie & Bar is an informal neighbourhood restaurant serving award winning, modern European cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients, offered with a warm and friendly service
- Sister restaurant Harrison's in Balham has obtained 1 Rosette from the AA Guide 2010
- Customer reviews provide a testimony of the good service that Sam's Brasserie offer - click here to see the restaurant customer reviews
- Time Out Best Local Restaurant in 2006
- Evening Standard Best Value Restaurant in London 2008
- Sam's Brasserie is included in the top 10 best employers in England and Wales as reconised by the Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2012.
- Sam Brasserie was honoured with the 2013 Louis Roederer Neighbourhood Restaurant Wine List of the Year award.
Restaurant located in the heart of Clapham Old Town and run by Adam Byatt. A highlight is the "Kitchen Table" where Trinity Master Classes are held.
- The Sunday roast at Trinity was included in Time Out's The 100 best dishes in London 2012
- Time Out Best Local Restaurant 2007/2008
- Ranked #3 - Best for Food (GBP 50-64)- Harden’s London and UK Restaurants 2012
- AA London Restaurant of the Year 2007/2008
Selection of pubs, mostly in or around London offering great food in relaxed surroundings
- Pub and Bar Award - The Catey Award 2008
- Winner - Pub Company of the Year Managed (20-99 outlets) - The Publican Awards 2009
- Best Gastropub (The Prince Albert - Battersea)- Best of London 2010 by Time Out readers
- Best Pub Company - R200 Awards 2011
Grays of Westminster, the multi-award-winning camera shop, is based in central London. Specialising exclusively in Nikon equipment, it stocks what is probably the widest range of new and second-hand Nikon in the world. The shop was founded over a quarter of a century ago with the idea of creating a world-class camera store, offering a service that was second to none.
- Grays of Westminster was voted 'Gold Winner' of the Good Service Award 2013 by What Digital Camera readers and website visitors.
- What Digital Camera/Amateur Photographer 'Gold Winner' of the Good Service Award 2011 and 2012, as voted for by What Digital Camera readers and website visitors.
- Grays of Westminster was named Independent Retailer of the Year 2011 in the Pixel Magazine Trade Awards.
- Grays of Westminster received a number of Nikon awards over the years, including several sales awards and an award as a long standing institution in the photo industry by the President of Nikon Japan.
- Customer reviews and testimonials about Grays of Westminster customer service can be found here >>
- Grays of Westminster was Highly Commended in the Best Specialist Retailer category at the Gear of the Year Awards 2012.
- Grays of Westminster have won Digital Photo Magazine / Practical Photography magazine's Gold Service Award at the 2014 Gear of the Year Awards.
- Grays of Westminster has won a Gold Service Award at the Gear of the Year Awards 2015.
Cannizaro House is a glamorous hotel in Wimbledon, offering the very best of country house living with a modern twist. Award-winning dining is available in the restaurant or in a selection of private rooms
- Best Destination, runner-up for Best Breakfast and joint runner up for Best Restaurant - Time & Leisure Food Awards 2011