Very good companies for communication
Rebtel is the world's second largest 'mobile Voice over IP' communication company (mVoiP), serving over 15 million customers and providing them with heap calls to nearly 200 countries from any kind of phone
- Rebtel was the winner of the Best Utility App category at Mobilgalan 2010 (Rebtel for Android)
- Finalist of the Best Mobile Startup Category at The Europas European Startup Awards 2010
- Rebtel was named as a finalist for the 2012 Bully Awards honouring Europe's leading technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies
- Finalist, Cut The Wire Awards 2007, Best Mobile Consumer Service
- Rebtel's international call service has won a Top Ten Reviews 2015 Excellence Award with a top score for Services.
Internet based provider of cheap voice calls, with packages offering international anytime unlimited calls to landlines without the need for a long term contract
- Winner of the Innovation Award in the category of Online Lead Generation - E-consultancy 2009
- Winner in the Communications category - CNET Webware 100 Awards - 2007
- Webware 100 Winner 2008 - category communication
- Best use of Facebook - 1000heads - Skype: Say it with Skype at Somecommsawards 2012 - the UK Social Media Communications Awards 2012
Leading online platform for charity giving, helping over 8,000 member charities raise money from an 8 million community of online charity supporters
- JustGiving - Best use of technology - the Sunday Times Tech Track Awards 2009
- 2009 Albert Medal awarded to Zarine Kharas (founder and CEO) by the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA),
Lebara, established in 2004, is a low-cost international mobile service provider. It supplies pre-paid mobile Sim cards to millions of customers in the UK, Europe and Australia, focusing on the communication needs of international communities, particularly migrant workers. Lebara prides itself on the quality of its customer service which has won recognition from several reputable organisations.
- Lebara has won the Contact Centre - Large category in the UK Customer Experience Award 2013 and was finalist in the IT and Telecommunications industry sector.
- Lebara was voted Large contact centre of the year (+100 seats) at the The European Call Centre & Customer Service Expo 2012.
- Lebara was recognised for Best Customer Service at the Mobile News Awards 2012.
- Lebara Customer Service Training Team was the overall winner for Customer Service Training Team of the Year at the Customer Service Training Awards 2012.
- Lebara won Best Mobile Virtual Network Operator and Best Customer Service of the Year at 2011 Mobile News Awards.
ePublishing library and marketplace that lets users read, publish, buy, sell and share digital content including eBooks, magazines, and other written documents as well as media such as photos, music, podcasts and bookmarks
- Most Innovative Solution for Online Customer Engagement - Catalogue Exchange/ECMOD Supplier Awards 2009
- Digital Magazine Delivery Company of the Year - Magazine Production Awards 2008 - The Periodical Publishers Association (PPA)
- Included in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2010 and 2011
Freedom of Information request to public authorities
- Innovation Winner - New Media awards 2008
Strategic communications consultancy with specialist knowledge of sectors and issues including business and enterprise, education and skills, health, workplace, regeneration,property and planning. Services include media relations and public relations
- Pam Calvert(MD) is the winner of the Best Boss category - National Enterprising Women awards 2009
- Best Place to Work Gold Award - PR Week 2009 and Best Place to Work Silver Award - PR Week 2010
- Winner - Gold (Corporate communications campaign of the year); Gold (Public sector campaign of the year) and Silver (Best use of design and photography) - CIPR PRide Awards 2008
Communication portal offering telephony services to customers over the internet
- AQL were a Grand Prix Winner at the Yorkshire Digital Awards.
- AQL were named Best Internet Telephony Service Provider at the ISPA Awards 2009.
Developper of tools enabling consumers to find and understand what personal information is in the public domain about them and manage how their identities appear online
Mobyko is a unique, simple and free service enabling people to manage their mobile phone online. It offers complete freedom and flexibility to backup, organise, manage and share using a secure account
- Mobiko were medallist for the Mobile Technolgy Project category - BCS (British Computer Society) IT Industry Awards 2008.
- Best Consumer Mobile Data Application - MDA (Mobile Data Association)Awards 2008.
O2 mobile phones and broadband
O2 is an award-winning mobile phone and broadband operator offering a good choice of phones and packages
- O2 was the Winner - Large ISP - of the Customer Service Award 2009 - Think Broadband Awards 2009.
- O2 Earns Highest Customer Loyalty Ranking Among UK Mobile Phone Operators in Satmetrix 2010 European Net Promoter Industry Report.
- Runner up - Best Online Retailer - Mobile Choice Awards 2010.
- Winner Best ISP 2011 - The Top 10 Broadband ISPs in the UK, 2011 - The PC Advisor Reader Awards 2011.
- Ranked top in the UK Customer Service Index 2011 - Telecommunications Sector - Institute of Customer Service January 2011.
- Best network (measured through mystery calls)- Mobile News Awards 2011 winners.
- Best Customer Service - uSwitch Broadband Awards 2012 - Also named Winner of Best Broadband Provider, Best technical support, Best Broadband and Home Phone and Fastest Mobile Broadband.
- Ranked #1 in the top 5 Telecommunications sector - UK Customer Satisfaction Index January 2012.
- O2 was named Best Technology Services Provider - Which? Awards 2012.
- Best Network - Mobile Industry Awards 2012.
- Best use of Twitter for Hope&Glory - O2 Santa: creating the Digital Grotto at Somecommsawards 2012 - the UK Social Media Communications Awards 2012.
- Capita/O2 Business to Business Team was highly commended as the Contact Centre Team of The Year B2B - CCA Excellence Awards 2012.
- O2 has been named winner of the customer service category at the Broadband Choices customer awards 2012.
- O2 is included on the short list for Best Social Media in Customer Service at the European Call Centre & Customer Service Awards 2013.
- We have received positive feedback about the customer service provided by O2 via Twitter - December 2013 >>