Customer service by Glenapp Castle Hotel« Back
About Glenapp Castle Hotel
Magnificently restored Scottish Castle, now a five star Relais & Chateaux Hotel, with 36 acres of glorious garden and woodland on the rugged and beautiful Ayrshire coast in Ballantrae, Scotland - also features a three AA rosette dining room.
Customer service contacts
Customer service statement
"We want our guests to consider themselves honoured personal guests in our home" - Graham and Fay Cowan
Glenapp Castle Hotel customer service video
Awards for Glenapp Castle Hotel
- Relais & Chateaux member since 2002 - a network of travel companies offering a collection of luxury restaurants and hotels around the world.
- The restaurant at Glenapp Castle Hotel and its Head Chef Adam Stokes have won Restaurant of the Year at the 2011 CIS Excellence Awards, one Michelin Star 2012 and four AA Rosette (2012 AA Restaurant Guide).
- The Fine Dining Award - The Scottish Hotel Awards 2012
- Scottish Restaurant of the Year - Which? Good Food Guide 2007
- Adam Stokes (Glenapp Castle) was Highly Commended Scottish Chef of the Year at the Scottish Chef Awards 2009
- VisitScotland awarded Glenapp Castle with an EatScotland Gold Award - April 2010
To the right is a window onto the testimonial page on the Glenapp Castle Hotel website.
Go to the Glenapp Castle Hotel testimonial page
Third party assesments of Glenapp Castle Hotel
To the right is a window onto the reviews page on the Glenapp Castle Hotel website.
Go to the review page on Glenapp Castle Hotel website