Very good services for small business
Claranet SOHO is the internet service provider division of Claranet and specialises in providing home users and small to medium businesses with a range of IT infrastructure solutions. Their services include super-fast and dedicated connectivity; hosting solutions; virtual and dedicated servers; data backup; and a new consolidated cloud solution to support everyday business needs.
- Claranet SOHO have been nominated for the Innovation award at the 2013 Family & Parenting Institute Awards.
- Claranet wins Best Customer Service Strategy 2013 at the Storage, Virtualization and Cloud (SVC) Awards.
- Claranet has also been shortlisted as a finalist for Quality Service Provider of the Year, at the 2014 UK Customer Satisfaction Awards.
- Testimonial about the quality of service provided by Claranet SOHO >>
- Testimonial about the Claranet SOHO's customer support >>
- Claranet SOHO has been named finalist for Best Business Use of Cloud in the 2014 ISPA Awards.
Intuit offers leading business software and services for small businesses in the UK. QuickBooks is their leading accounting software for entrepreneurs, small businesses and accounting firms. Intuit promotes the association Start Up Britain
- Intuit is ranked number one on Fortune list of most admired computer software companies in America - September 2012
- Intuit were named top of the Great Place to Work Institute's list (category Small) of the UK's Best Workplaces 2012
- Quickbooks was the winner of Small Business Computing 2008 Excellence in Technology in Technology Awards Accounting/Finance category
- Awards and accreditations can also be found on Intuit Service plus page >>
- The Service and Support Professionals Association (SSPA)has awarded QuickBooks Online Edition the STAR Award for Best Practices in Managing People - 2005
- Intuit has won the Customer Experience Excellence category at the Gartner & 1to1Media CRM Excellence 2013 Awards ceremony.
Established over 20 years ago, The Workplace Depot is a leading UK industrial and workplace company sourcing 20,000+ products and equipment for businesses from more than 120 global manufacturers via 75 distributors.
- The Workplace Depot have won the 2013 Online Retail Award for Office and Workplace Supplies.
- The Workplace Depot were the winners of the Medium Business Category in The Big Wheel Workplace Challenge 2013 which took place amongst local businesses and individuals in the Nottinghamshire area.
- The Workplace Depot received the International Green Apple Silver Award for Environment Best Practice in 2012.
- The Workplace Depot has an impressive client list which includes many leading UK and International brands. Many are listed on this page >>
- The Workplace Depot have been included in the list of finalists for the small size online retailer site of the year in the 2014 online retail awards.
XLN is a lower cost service provider for business telephone and broadband which has been chosen by over 130,000 UK small businesses which benefit from XLN wholesale rates.
- XLN Business Services, the small business service provider, has been included in the top 50 UK’s fastest growing companies prepared for the Accelerate 2013 business conference in Liverpool.
- XLN, the London-based provider of services to small businesses, has been shortlisted for the The Huawei Customer Focus Award at the 2013 National Business Awards in partnership with Orange.
- XLN's customers reviews and testimonials about the quality of their service can be found here >>
- XLN was a finalist in the 2012 Lambeth Business Awards in the category Best Business for Customer Service.
- XLN’s founder and CEO, Christian Nellemann, was recognised as Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year in 2006 and 2010 for Technology and Communication.
- In 2011 XLN won the British Venture Capital Association (BVCA) award for Best Private Equity Backed Management Team.
Expert Online Accountants providing services to freelancers, contractors and small businesses. A flat-rate, full accountancy service featuring bespoke cloud software, your own Account Manager and unlimited access to accredited Accountants.
- Innovation in Business 2009 - Brighton & Hove Business Awards
- Finalist - The Best New Business of the Year - Sussex Business Awards 2009 and 2010
- Finalist - Angel/VC backed Business of the Year - StartUp Awards 2010 and 2011
- Ranked # 1 Small Business ASP - Freelance Supermarket (as at April 2011)
- For customer testimonials, visit Crunch service plus page >>
- Crunch was runner-up for Best Business Software 2013 - PCAdvisor Awards 2013.
Leading UK supplier of IT services including hosting solutions to businesses, cloud hosting and email environment offering 24/7 customer service support
- Top of 2010 winners list - National Customer Service Awards 2010 - Front-line customer service team
- Named IT Operator of the Year at the Green IT Awards 2010 and Winner Customer Focus Award - National Business Awards 2008
- Winner - Customer Service Team of the Year and Customer Service Team of the Year for B2B - National Customer Service Awards 2009
- Top 10 place in the Award for Customer Focus category at the European Business Awards 2009
- Named Top IT Services Employer in The Sunday Times 'Best Companies' Awards 2011
- Winner - Best SMB product or service - Cloud Computing World Series Awards 2011
- Croner Employer of the Year - National Business Awards 2011
- Finalist - Customer feedback strategy award - UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2012
- Winner - IT and Telecoms - UK Customer Experience Awards 2012
- Rackspace are Finalists for the Customer Focus Award at the National Business Awards 2012
- Rackspace’s Social Media Support Team have received a silver award for Front Line Customer Service Team of the Year at the seventh annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service 2013.
- Rackspace is a finalist in the UK Customer Experience Awards 2013 for IT & Telecommunications.
SICL is an IT service company specialising in infrastructure and supplying services and solutions to small, medium and large businesses and organisations in public and private sector
- Small IT Supplier of the Year 2010 - British Computing Society IT Awards 2010
- Shortlisted CRN Awards 2010 - Enterprise Reseller of the Year and SME Reseller of the Year
- SICL Ltd his ranked #57 in the Yorkshire Growth 100 Awards 2010 List published by Insider Magazine
- Finalist ‘SME IT Reseller of the Year’ - UK IT Industry Awards 2011
- CRN Awards 2009 - Finalist ‘SME Reseller of the Year’
- Cisco Outstanding Service Partner of the Year 2007
Division of the award-winning phone company offering a range of services dedicated to small businesses including Voice solutions (Small Business consumer Anytime price plans), Email business solutions, Mobile Broadband solutions
- Best Mobile Enterprise Product or Service - GSMA Mobile World Congress 2009
- Best Converged Solution – Mobile News Awards 2010
- 2010 Finalist in European IT Excellence Awards
- Winner - Best network and Environmental Enterprise - Mobile News Awards 2010
Sage business guides have been designed to allow small businesses to discover and reach their full potential. They cover many aspects of a company's life such as start-up, growth, employment, cashflow and cash management.
- Sage (UK) Ltd have won the Large Contact Centre of the Year at the The European Call Centre & Customer Service Awards 2011.
- Sage have been named as a finalist of The Coutts FTSE 100 Business of The Year at the National Business Awards 2012.
- Sage 50 was nominated in the Accounting & finance (SME)category for the Software Satisfaction Awards 2012.
- Sage are on the short list for the QBE FTSE 100 Business of the Year in the National Business Awards 2013.
- The Sage 200 business software suite was voted winner of Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management prize at the Software Satisfaction Awards 2011.