Jewellery stores and online jewellery shopsWineFashionFoodDepartment storesElectronicsBooksComputersClothingOutdoorsGiftsHomewareLuxuryAccessoriesBeautyShoesJewelleryFlowersPetsDiamond jewellery
Online jewellery retailer specialising in fine coloured gemstone and diamond jewellery such as engagement rings, earings and bracelets.
- Diamond boutique enjoys a 99% rating for customer service on feefo based on customer reviews (as at June 2014).
- Diamond boutique enjoys a 5 star rating overall and the highest possible 5 star rating for customer service on the Review Centre as at June 2014.
- Diamond boutique is a member of British Jewellers' Association and the Gemological Institute of America as at June 2014.
Rox is an award-winning luxury jewellery and watch retailer with a strong reputation for its diamonds engagement ring. Rox has flaship stores in Glasgow's Argyll Arcade and Edinburgh's Assembly Rooms and also proposes its jewellery onlin
- Rox was named Independent Jeweller of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards 2012.
- Rox received the title of Independent Jeweller of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2011.
- Rox won 'Online Retailer of the Year' at the Scottish Retail Excellence Awards 2010.
- Rox was crowned Independent Retailer of the Year at the Scottish Retail Excellence Awards 2009.
- Official Winner - Scottish Retailer of the Year – Scottish Fashion Awards 2011.
- ROX is a member of the NAG (National Association of Goldsmiths) which was established in 1894 to provide services to the Jewellery Industry of Great Britain and Ireland and promote high prefessional standards in the jewels industry.
- Rox has been short listed for Independent Retailer of the Year and Store Design of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards 2013.
Clogau Gold Jeweller
Welsh jewellery designer brand creating unique, high quality, handcrafted jewellery containing rare Welsh gold from the Snowdonian mountains. Clogau is a recent winner of several accolades at the UK Jewellery Awards.
- Winner Excellence in Marketing award and Finalist for Welsh Company of the Year - Chambers of Commerce Business Awards 2009 - Cardiff - Wales
- Shortlisted for the UK Jewellery Awards 2010 winners - Jewellery E-tailer of the Year award and Supplier of the Year award
- Clogau Gold nominated for Best Supplier of the Year and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year for the 27th Frontier Awards 2011 (source: Retail Jeweller)
- Ben Roberts, Managing Director of Clogau Gold, is shortlisted for Family Business Director of the Year at the Director of the Year Awards UK Final 2011. Roberts won Young Director of the Year at the IOD Wales Director of the Year Awards 2011
- Clogau has been announced as the Jewellery Brand of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards 2012
- Shortlisted for Best Supplier of the Year in the 28th Frontier Awards 2012
- Clogau Fairytales was shortlisted for the Marketing Campaign of the Year and Clogau for Supplier of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards 2013.
Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design
Harriet Kelsall is a UK leading bespoke jewellery design company which will make your jewellery inspired by your stories, style and to fit your budget. They also offer a ready to wear range and are licensed to use certified Fairtrade gold
- Harriet Kelsall named winners of the UK Jewellery Awards 2011 (Business Initiative of the Year category) for their 'bespoke jewellery for the high street' concept.
- Harriet Kelsall named 'Woman of the Year' at the Everywoman in Retail Awards 2011.
- Ranked #25 in the Retail Jeweller's Top 50 Inspiring Independents - 2011
- Harriet Kelsall was selected as one of the 'Professional Jeweller Hot 100' companies 2011.
- Harriet Kelsall voted Small Business of the Year at the Cambridge Business Excellence Awards 2012.
- Small Business of the Year - The Inspiring Hertfordshire 2012 Awards
- Finalist - Boutique retailer of the year - UK Jewellery Awards 2012
- Harriet Kelsall Bespoke Jewellery has been nominated for Boutique Retailer of the Year in the UK Jewellery Awards 2013.
- Harriet Kelsall Bespoke Jewellery was named Bridal Jeweller Of the Year in the 2016 UK Jewellery Awards.
Links of London
Links of London offers an eclectic mix of men's and women's jewellery design in sterling silver and 18 carat gold, cufflinks and Charm bracelets together with a mix of leather and silver gifts. Flagship store on Sloane Square near the Kings
- British Luxury Brand Overseas - the Walpole 2009 award
- Jewellery Brand of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2005
Award-winning jewellery designers offering a selection of over 40 Designer Jewellery Collections as well as Fine Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery and Engagement Rings
- Voted Jewellery Website of the Year 2008 by Retail Jeweller
- Voted Walpole Luxury Brand of Tomorrow - 2007
- Best Luxury Brand Online 2009 - Walpole Awards for Excellence
- Astley Clarke has been shortlisted for Jewellery Brand of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards 2013.
Jeremy France Jewellers
Jeremy France Jewellers opened in Winchester in October 1990. The award-winning jewellers offers a diverse selection of the finest jewellery design and has always had superb customer service as its foundation
- Retail Star of the Year - Nicola Cleverley - Jeremy France Jewellers - UK Jewellery Awards 2010 - London, organised by Retail Jeweller magazine
John Greed Jewellery
Independent jewellery retailer selling unique designs and popular brands. The jewellery website offers a range of men and women's jewellery from charms, to necklaces, pendants, watches, earrings, cufflinks, and bracelets
- Included in Professional Jeweller’s Hot 100 - 2011
- Finalist at the UK Jewellery Awards for the Independent Retailer of the Year Award 2011
Designer jewellery, luxurious yet practical for all occasions, available online, at prestigious stores like Harrods, Liberty, Harvey Nichols, Conran Shop and through two dedicated outlets in Madrid and Seville, Spain
- Winner - UK Jewellery Brand of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2009
- Shortlisted for Jewellery Etailer of the Year in the UK Jewellery Awards 2011.
- Monica Vinader is a verified ASSAY ASSURED JEWELLERY RETAILER - as at February 2013.
Fashionable yet affordable designer jewellery retailer, Azendi has 21 stores in prime UK retail shopping destinations including Kings Road Chelsea, Cabot Circus Bristol, Victoria Quarter in Leeds and Multrees Walk in Edinburgh.
- Multiple Retailer of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2008
Diamond Manufacturers concept is to provide low price quality jewellery for items such as Engagement Rings, Diamonds and Diamond Studs.
- Diamond Manufacturers wins Best Customer Service Award at eCommerce Awards for Excellence 2012.
- Diamond Manufacturers enjoyed a score of 5 out of 5 on the review centre as at May 2014 with 99.8% of users receommending the company.
- Diamond Manufacturers are Members of the British Jewellers Association - 2013
- Diamond Manufacturers have been shortlisted for Best Customer Experience in the 2013 Paypal Etail Awards.
Good customer service in jewellery stores
Buying a piece of jewellery is an important event in a customer's life, especially when it is for a special one on a special occasion such as wedding, christening, birthday or anniversary. We have prepared a list of what we believe are important things that a jewellery store should get right in terms of customer service. Please do not hesitate to add to the list below by contacting us.
- Jewellery retailers should create a relaxed in-store environment so that customers to do feel pressurised to buy and risk making the wrong decision.
- Customers should be able to receive unbiased advice with regards to the materials which are used to make the piece of jewellery they which to buy such as quality of the gold or provenance of the precious or semi-precious stones.
- A comprehensive design service
- Advice on how to best take care the piece which has just been purchased including how to store it and clean it.
- A quality engraving service.
- A reliable and independent valuation service
- A comprehensive after sale service comprising adjustments, resizing and repair if needed.
- For online jewellery shops in particular, a good delivery service and a fair return policy with a good collection service or collection points should a valuable piece need to be returned.
- If you have additional ideas to suggest for good customer service, please use #goodcustomerservice on your favorite social media network.
Good customer service in jewellery shops
We found a few additional sources of information, resources and tips for shops which sell jewellery and wish to further develop their customer service.
- A useful video revealing how a panel of America's most innovative jewellers use store design, employee training and company culture to create a superior customer service experience. >>