Good pubs in London and the UKRestaurantsBarsPubsClubsMusicalsConcerts
The Red Lion Knotty Green
Opened circ 1753, the Red Lion is a country 'local' pub which is at the heart of the hamlet of Knotty Green, Beaconsfield, in the Chiltern countryside. The pub offers traditional freshly-cooked pub fare and his well known for its entertainment programme, which includes live music and Openic evenings.
- The Red Lion has been named Best Entertainment pub in the South East and London at the Great British Pub Awards 2013.
The Black Lion Hammersmith Pub
Pub situated in West London, on the northern bankside of the Thames offering a traditional pub feel complemented with modern menus, real ales, an eclectic wine list and a friendly informal atmosphere
- Best Pub in London - 2009 Great British Pub Awards
- Best Managed Pub in the UK - 2009 Great British Pub Awards
The Churchill Arms
Based in Kensington Church Street, London, this pub is offering excellent Thai food together with a selection of English classics
- Fuller's pub of the year - 2008 Griffin Trophy
- Best Managed Pub - Great British Pub Awards 2008
- London in Bloom award winner in 2007 and 2008
Award-winning Pub located in London, on the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge, supplying fine ales, wines and food to its surrounding residents since 1786
- Regional winner, London - Best Food Pub - The Great British Pub Awards 2010
- The Ship is included in The UK top 10 Best Gastro-Pubs list prepared by Shortlist Magazine in 2012.
Selection of pubs, mostly in or around London offering great food in relaxed surroundings
- Pub and Bar Award - The Catey Award 2008
- Winner - Pub Company of the Year Managed (20-99 outlets) - The Publican Awards 2009
- Best Gastropub (The Prince Albert - Battersea)- Best of London 2010 by Time Out readers
- Best Pub Company - R200 Awards 2011
The Duke of Cambridge
UK's first and only gastropub to be certified by the Soil Association. Maintains ethical ideals to serve organic food carefully sourced from independent producers, while keeping our food miles low.
- 'Best Restaurant' in association with The Soil Association - 2008 Natural and Organic Awards
- Many more awards won in the last few years including nominations for Best Bar, Best Gastro Pub and Best Sunday Lunch - click here for details
The Peach Pub Company
A small group of pubs, each offering individual designed places to eat, drink & sleep. Located in Oxford, Warwick, Salford, Witney, Woburn, Bedford, Berkhamsted, Kenilworth...
- The Peach Pub Company is declared Winner - Multiple Operator of the Year – 2-19 Outlets in The Publican Awards 2009.
- Peach Pub is Shortlisted for the 2010 Cateys Pub and Bar Award in the 2010 Catey Awards.
- Best Customer Service (The Almanack, Kenilworth) Warwickshire and Coventry Godiva Awards - 2010
- Best Pub (The Rose & Crown, Warwick) - Warwickshire and Coventry Godiva Awards 2010
- The Peach Pub Company collects - Best Customer Service Team of the Year - Retail - National Customer Service Awards 2008.
- Game Chef of the Year - Gavin Allcock (Rose & Crown)- Great British Pub Awards 2010
- Peach Pubs are winner of Best Large Pub/Bar Employer category in the Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2013, England & Wales, organised by Caterer.com - also won in 2011 and 2012.
The Sun in the Wood
Quality country pub and restaurant surrounded by beautiful mature trees and natural woodland, near Newbury in the Berkshire Countryside.
- Winner - BII Licensee of the Year Award 2009