Top AirlinesTravel agentsTour operatorsHotelsCruiseAirlinesLuxury travelHolidaysVilla rentalsAdventure holidaysCar hireDay toursCampsites and parksAirportsCorporate travel
Etihad Airways - National Airline of the UAE - is a 21st century award-winning airline that redefines airline hospitality and offers unparalleled levels of customer service in the skies.
- Etihad Airways has been voted Airline of the Year at the 2008 British Travel Awards and Best Business Class Airline at the Irish Travel Trade News awards 2008 & 2009
- Freddie Award: Best Customer Service and Best Website - Inside Flyer magazine 2008
- World’s Leading Airline and World’s Leading First Class - World Travel Awards (WTA) 2009
- Etihad was named Best Long-Haul Airline at the Business Travel Awards 2010.
- Airline with the Best Cabin Crew - as voted for by readers of Business Traveller Middle East - April 2012
- Included in top 10 - The World's Best Airline at 2011 World Airline Awards
- Best business airline - The Guardian Travel Awards 2011
- Etihad was voted World's Leading Airline 2011 and World's Leading Airline First Class 2011 - WTA - January 2012.
- Nominee - Best Long Haul Airline - Globe Travel Awards 2012
- Etihad Airways is Middle East's Leading Airline, the World's Leading Airline and the World's leading Airline First Class at the World Travel Awards 2012.
- Etihad was voted Airline of the Year at the Global Traveler Awards 2013.
- Etihad Airways has won the awards for “Best Airline in the World” and “Best International Airline” at the 2014 Destaque Awards in Brazil.
Qatar Airways is one of the fastest growing airlines which serves over 100 destinations worldwide and has gained a strong reputation for its service as demonstrated by the many airlines awards it has won recently.
- Qatar Airways received the following accolades: Airline of the Year; Best Airline–Middle East; Best First Class Lounge - 2011 Skytrax's World Airline Awards (Passenger's Choice Awards).
- Qatar Airways was classified 3rd Best Airline in the World and won World's Best Business Class; Best Onboard Catering–Business Class; Best Airline–Middle East; and the Staff Service Excellence Award–Middle East at the 2010 Worl
- World's Leading Airline Business Class - WTA 2009
- Qatar Airways listed in the Top 3 for Best Business Class at the Business Traveller Middle East Awards 2010.
- Airline with the Best Business Class - as voted for by readers of Business Traveller Middle East - April 2012.
- Qatar Airways has won the title of Best Long-Haul Airline at the Business Travel Awards 2013.
- Qatar Airways received the Best Airline Staff Service (Middle East) distinction in the 2013 World Airline Awards.
German airline Lufthansa is one of the largest worldwide airline, serving over 400 destinations in 100 countries. Services to customers include a frequent travel programme as well as well as the dedicated PartnerPlusBenefit, a customer loyalty programme for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Lufthansa was woted Europe's Leading Airline 2014 in the World Travel Awards. Lufthansa received the same recognition for its airline service in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2008 and 2002.
- In 2013, Lufthansa received the International Five Star Diamond Award from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (AAHS)for the Lufthansa First Class onboard its intercontinental fleet, the Lufthansa First Class Terminal in Frankfurt and JFK.
- The Lufthansa group airlines took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the “Best Airline for Business Travellers in Germany and Europe” in the Business Traveller Awards 2014. Lufthansa also won the Best Website for Business Travellers category.
- Lufthansa was declared “Best European Airline serving the Middle East” in the Business Traveller Middle East Awards 2014.
- Lufthansa Group has won the top ranking in the technology category of The Airline Strategy Awards organised by Airline Business magazine in 2013.
Leading airline which operates one of the aviation world's youngest, environmentally-friendly and technologically advanced-fleet with a network spanning over 60 countries in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia
- Best Airline - Business Traveller Middle East Awards 2008 and 2009 and Best Middle East/African Airline - 2008 Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards, Hong Kong.
- Best Airline Website - Internet Advertising Awards 2009 and Best Website, Airline Category - Travel d’Or 2009 Awards, France.
- Best Scheduled Airline to the Middle East or Asia and Best Scheduled Airline to Africa - Globe Travel Awards 2009
- Best Long-haul Airline - Globe Travel Awards 2012
- Best airline - Holiday Extras Customers' Awards 2011
- Emirates was named Best Long Haul Airline in the top 100 luxury travel list chosen by the readers of Ultratravel 2012 and runners-up in 2013.
- Emirates received the title of Middle East's Leading Airline Website - WTA - Middle East 2012
- Finalist - Best Airline for Groups - The 2013 Group Travel Awards.
- Emirates were voted Runners-up for Best Airline Lounge 2013 at the Ultratravel 100.
- Emirates Emirates has received the Best in Middle East title at the 2013 Airline Passenger Experience (APEX) Passenger Choice Awards.
- Emirates has collected the Best Up in the Air Experience at the Future Travel Experience (FTE) Awards 2013.
- Emirates was voted Favourite Long Haul Airline at the TNT UK Golden BackPack Awards 2012.
- Emirates has received the Bronze Award for Best Airline for Customer Service at the BTA 2013.
- In 2011, Emirates has received the Best Overall Passenger Experience (large airline) distinction from the Airline Passenger Experience Association and Skywards Best Customer Service recognition in the Frequent Traveller Awards.
- Pax International Magazine Readership recognised Emirates for Outstanding Food Service by a Carrier in the Middle East in 2008and 2009.
- Emirates was voted best economy-class airline in the Guardian/Observer 2013 Travel Awards.
- Emirates has received Gold for Best overseas-based Airline in the M&IT Awards 2014.
One of the most respected travel brands around the world which operates one of the world's youngest fleet in the air across a network spanning five continents
- Best Worldwide Airline - Ultra travel 100 - 2010 - The Daily Telegraph
- Top Airline Wanderlust Travel Awards 2010 and Top Worldwide Airline Wanderlust Travel Award 2009 (UK)
- Best International Airline, Best International Airline for First Class Service, Best Airline for Flights to Eastern and Southeastern Asia, Best Airline Customer Service (Asia), Best Frequent Flyer program (Asia)- Executive Travel Magazine (USA) - Ex
- Best Long Haul Airline, Best Business Class - Guardian / Observer Travel Awards 2009 and 2010
- Best economy airline - Guardian, Observer Travel Awards 2011
- Ranked #2 - The World's Best Airlines at 2011 World Airline Awards held at the Paris Air Show.
- Voted Top Airline - Wanderlust Travel Awards 2012 and 2013.
- Singapore Airlines was awarded Favorite Long Haul Airline in the Telegraph travel Awards 2012.
- Singapore Airlines was voted Best Cabin Crew in the Daily Telegraph Ultra Travel 100 awards 2013.
- Named Best Airline in Asia at the 16th edition of the Conde Nast Business Travel Awards in 2013.
- Singapore Airlines was ranked second in the Wanderlust Travel Awards 2014 for Top Airline.
- Singapore Airlines was ranked third for Best Airline Staff Service in Asia at the 2013 World Airline Awards.
- Singapore Airlines was voted Top Airline in the World in the Conde Nast Traveler 2014 Readers' Choice Awards.
- Virgin Atlantic is included in the 2013 Centre of Customer Experience Excellence Top 10.
- In 2013, Virgin Atlantic was named 2013 World's Leading Airline - Business Class and 2013 World's Leading Airline - Economy Class at the World Travel Awards.
- Virgin Atlantic honoured for the Best Business Class Airline Lounge for 2012 at the World Airline Awards.
- Virgin Atlantic voted Best in Region – Europe in the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) 2011 Passenger Choice Awards.
- Best Airline Website in 2012 Travolution Awards.
- Virgin Atlantic received the Best Airline Customer Service distinction in the BTA 2011.
- In 2009 and 2010, the airline was named number one in the transport sector, according to the ICS customer satisfaction index.
- Virgin Atlantic was commended for Website User Experience in the BIMA Awards 2013.
- Virgin Atlantic has been named a finalist in the Most Recommended Airline for Travellers with a Disability category at the HolidayExtras.com Customers' Awards 2010.
- Virgin has been shortlisted for Business Airline of Year 2014 in the Business Travel Awards.
- Virgin Atlantic has received Silver for Best UK-based Airline in the M&IT Awards 2014.
- Virgin Atlantic has won Best Overall Use of Social Media (airlines) and Best Use of Twitter in the 2014 Social Media in Travel + Tourism Awards.
- Virgin Atlantic was voted Europe's Leading Airline to North America in the WTA 2014.