Hotels in Central LondonTravel agentsTour operatorsHotelsCruiseAirlinesLuxury travelHolidaysVilla rentalsAdventure holidaysCar hireDay toursCampsites and parksAirportsCorporate travelHotels Central LondonHotels ScotlandHotels South WestHotels South East
The Cavendish Hotel London
Situated on the prestigious Jermyn Street near Picadilly in Mayfair, Central London, The Cavendish Hotel offers luxury and convenience for visitors to London, whether for business or pleasure
- Winner - The Operations Team at The Cavendish Hotel - Outstanding Customer Service Award - BT Visit London Tourism Awards 2009.
- Ranked as One of World’s Best Hotels on Expedia Insiders’ Select (tm) List 2010
- The Cavendish Hotel wins Gold - Sustainable Tourism Award - BT Visit London Awards 2010.
- The Cavendish London is the only hotel named in the list 2012 Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For
- Kiri Rayner of the Cavendish London has won the Phillip Thornton award at the AFWS Excellence Awards 2012
- More awards for the Cavendish Hotel London can be found on their customer service plus profile >>
The Stafford Hotel
Traditional 5 Star hotel located in central London just behind Green Park, in St James, minutes away from Picadilly and Bond Street. The hotel is lavish whilst being welcoming with period furnishings and antique pieces in bedrooms and public areas
- Winner - Best Hotel Bar and Top Concierge - Luxury Travel Advisor Awards of Excellence 2009
- Voted in at Number 2 in the Top 20 International City Hotels for three years in succession - Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report 2008
- Awarded the highest accolade of 5 Red Stars by the AA (sept 2008) and Hotel of the Year at the Catey Awards 2008
- Travel + Leisure Magazine, Top 500 List, #2 in London - January 2011 and Hotel has been voted best business hotel in the UK - World's Best Business Hotels December 2010
- 2008 Catey Award for Hotel of the Year - Group
Luxury Hotel situated in Central London, Mayfair, close to all main shopping areas and attractions. Award winning Afternoon Tea is served in The English Tea Room.
- Top London Tea Place - The English Tea Room, Brown's Hotel - The Tea Guild's awards 2009
- Nominee - Best British Luxury Service - The Walpole British Luxury Awards for Excellence 2010
- Prix Villegiature – “Meilleur Service d'hotel en Europe" (Best Service Award) and Best Bar in a hotel in Europe, 2008
- Ranked #11 on Conde Nast Traveller UK – Top UK Leisure Hotels 2010
- Best British Hotel – 2nd place - Telegraph Travel Awards 2008
- Ranked #8 UK Business Hotel in the The Conde Nast Readers' Travel Awards 2011
- Award of Excellence - Top London Afternoon Tea Awards 2012
Townhouse hotel located set in an 1820s Georgian Terrace in Central London. Sister hotel of Five Summer Place.
- AA London Bed & Breakfast of the Year 2009
- Winner of the 2008 Visit London award for Best Small Hotel in London
If you manage a Central London Hotel and your property has won an award recently or you have evidence that your hotel offers a very good service, you are eligible for a listing on our Central London Hotel page. To contact us, please click on link: