Very good companies for your house
Collingwood Batchellor is one of the top suppliers of home furniture in the South East of England with over seven stores covering Surrey, Sussex and Kent. Some of the stores also offer linen and homewares to customers.
- Collingwood Batchellor was awarded the Feefo Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation for 2016 - awarded for consistently high customer service scores over 2015. (Current scores show 97% Service Rating + 99% Product Rating for the 12 months to May 2016).
Fishpools furniture store is one of the largest quality home and office furniture shops in South East England. Fishpools serve Hertfordshire, London & Essex.
- Fishpools enjoys a 97% positive service score for the last 12 months (measured by feefo for year to August 2015) and 98% positive product score over the same period.
Seriously Sofas are independent owner/managed retail and trade upholstery specialists, offering customised and bespoke British & European sofas, sofa beds and corner units from quality suppliers. Seriously Sofas concentrate on providing affordable quality, choice and flexibility with great service.
- Seriously Sofas were voted Best Independent Retailer in the Kingston Business Excellence Awards 2013.
- Seriously Sofas are Finalists for Independent Shop of the Year in the Startups Awards 2014.
- Seriously Sofas were Highly Commended - Best Independent Retailer - in the Kingston Business Excellence Awards 2014.
Established in 1987, Picture Frames Express provide a range of quality made-to-measure picture frames and mounts which are all manufactured to the highest of standards in the UK. Customers can enjoy a made to measure online service and have the frame delivered to their home.
- Picture Frames Express have been awarded Gold Trusted Merchant status by Feefo for 2015 after achieving positive customer service reviews in the 95% to 100% range.
- Recent reviews about the service provided by Picture Frames Express can be found on their website (97% satisfaction score for products and service for 12 months to May 2015) >>
Established in 2007 in Elberton near Bristol, Home Leisure Direct has become UK's premier games room specialist with a wide range of products such as pool and snooker tables, arcades machines, table tennis and football tables.
- Home Leisure Direct has received The Direct Commerce Readers’ Choice Award 2013 where they were "commended for customer service and continuous innovation."
- Home Leisure Direct has been named FSB Worldpay UK Best Online Business of the Year Award 2014.
- At the ECMOD Direct Commerce Awards 2014, Home Leisure Direct has won the Best Website category.
- Over the last six months (as of June 2014), Home Leisure Direct enjoyed an excellent customer service rating from over 80% of its clients on the Feefo platform.
- Home Leisure Direct have won Small eCommerce Retailer of the Year and Best Leisure, Entertainment & Sport eCommerce in the The eCommerce Awards for Excellence 2014.
- Home Leisure Direct have won the the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) Worldpay UK Best Online Business of the Year Award 2014.
- Home Leisure Direct has won the 2015 ECMOD Direct Commerce's Reader's Choice Award for the Best Gifts, Gadgets, Hobbies and Home Entertainment category.
- Home Leisure Direct has been shortlisted for the Best Home & Garden, DIY & Tools category in the eCommerce Awards 2016.
Home products by the award-winning retailer, home furnishing for your house including furniture, linen, home ware, home appliances and everything for the living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and the kitchen
- John Lewis were declared Best Online Retailer, and runner-up for Best Home Retailer in the House Beautiful awards 2011.
- Best Online Home Retailer and Home Retailer of the Year - House Beautiful Awards 2009
- Retailer of the Year - Homes & Gardens Classic Design Awards 2010 and 2009
- John Lewis scooped the Retail Innovation Award (over GBP10m turnover)(Gold)in the The Housewares Innovation Awards 2012.
- John Lewis has been named Best Online Retailer at the House Beautiful Awards 2012.
- John Lewis declared ‘Best Furniture Retailer’ and ‘Best Homewares Retailer’ in the 2016 Verdict Customers Satisfaction awards.
Screwfix Direct is the UK's largest direct and online supplier of tools and hardware products catering for the trade and the serious home DIY projects
- Screwfix wer runner-up for best customer service at a contact centre in the Contact Centre World awards 2010; the company and employees won another 6 awards at the same ceremony.
- Screwfix were voted 11th in the Top 50 Call Centre Awards 2010.
- Commended for its ‘Fusion Platform’ - Retail Technology Initiative category at the Oracle Retail Week awards 2011
- Runner Up in the Employee Engagement category - CIPD People Management Awards 2010
- Screwfix were short listed for Best mCommerce Retailer in the eCommerce Awards for Excellence 2011.
- Screwfix were declared Speciality Retailer of the Year 2014 in the Oracle Retail Week Awards.
- Screwfix wins the 2013 Verdict Customer Satisfaction award for DIY and home; Screwfix came top in its category for quality, service and facilities.
- Screwfix have won The Customer Experience Initiative of the Year at the Retail Week Awards 2017.
Supplier of a wide range of stylish home products and accessories and furniture, principally in white, distributed through their website and through a network of stores in London, Brighton, Guildford, Cambridge, Edinburgh and other major cities.
- Chrissie Rucker, Founder of The White Company, has won the The everywoman Ambassador Award - The NatWest everywoman Awards 2009.
- Chrissie Rucker, founder of the White Company has been named Private Business Woman of the Year at the 2012 Private Business Awards.
- The White Company was voted Best newcomer for calls in the 2012's Top 50 Call Centres for Customer Service
- The White Company is short listed for Best Retail Customer Service and Nicola Spencer for Customer Service Professional of the Year at the ECCCS awards 2013.
United House is a specialist private residential development business. Their home developments have achieved several housing awards in the past year.
- Winner of a Silver Award for Best Starter Home (The Fold, Sidcup, SE9) at the What House? Awards 2012
- Home builder of the Year at the Sunday Times British Homes Awards 2012.
- Highly Commended for the Central St Giles Project at the Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2012.
- United House won the Housebuilder of the Year accolade at the What House? Awards 2011.
- The Arundel Square project was the winner of Building magazine's Housing Project of the Year award in 2011.
- Winner of one of the Housing Design Awards in 2010 and 2011.
- United House was a recipient of a Customer Service Excellence Standard 2009.
- Winners of the Sustainability Innovation Award with the Sustainable Energy Academy (SEA) for the WHISCERS™ concept (Whole House In Situ Carbon and Energy Reduction Solution.
Well-Lit.co.uk (previously trading as EnergySavingLed.com) aims to supply the best LED lighting products possible for your home and your office. Their focus is on delivering the best value in terms of quality and cost whilst providing excellent customer service.
- EnergySavingLed.com has been recognised with an #SBS award by Theo Pathitis on 6th June 2013 .
- Customer reviews illustrating the great service provided by Energy Saving Led have been posted on our blog (March 2014) >>
- As at August 2015, well-lit.co.uk enjoys a customer service score of 9.8/10 "Excellent" based on customer reviews on Trustpilot.
Online shop of the designer and wholesaler of home furnishing fabrics, wall coverings, furniture, upholstery and bed and bath collections which are distributed throughout Europe and worldwide. Retail showrooms on the Kings Road, London
- Tricia Guild, Founder and Creative Director awarded an OBE for services to Interior Design in 2008
- Tricia Guild, Founder and Creative Director, awarded the Homes and Gardens Lifetime achievement award in 2007
Quality provider of fashion, homeware and home furnishings started in London in 1953. Online or through its network of stores, offers a wide range of products including furniture, bedlinen, fabrics, curtains, and decorative accessories
- Winner of the 2008 retailer of the year award - Homes and Gardens Classic Design Awards.
- Laura Ashley Made To Order website won the Best eCommerce Site at the Dadi Awards 2009.
- Laura Ashley Made To Order (MTO) website - Bronze Award - Freshest Niche Market Project - Fresh Media & Digital Awards 2009.
- Highly Commended - Best Interiors Collection/Decor Junior Design Awards 2011.
- Lara Ashley's website named Most Popular and Best Housing & Interior Website at the Website of the Year award 2011.
Bathroom designers honoured with awards that recognise their top-quality service and high calibre products. Showrooms have been established in London and across England and Wales
- Winner - 2008 Bathroom Designer Award
- Ripples were one of the winners at the 2008 Designer Awards.
- Ripples reveived the Customer Service Award for Bathrooms - KBB Review Industry Awards 2010.
Provider of fire safety products and equipment, smoke alarms, co alarms, fire escape ladders, emergency escape and lighting, fire safes, fire extinguishers and extinguisher servicing, fire evacuation devices
- Safelincs received the Lincolnshire Media Business Customer Care Award in 2009 and were finalists in 2010.
- Safelincs were Highly Commended in the customer care section of the national GO Awards for Excellence in Public Procurement 2009.
Website allowing users to list goods they need to transport (such as bulky Ebay deliveries) and allowing transport companies already making similar trips to bid for the business thereby considerably reducing costs and CO2 emissions
- Shiply was named Green Business of the Year in the Startups Awards 2009.
- Shiply were Joint Winner in the Environmental Innovation category at the The Northwest Business Environment Awards 2009.
- Shiply declared National winner - Start Up of the Year category - in the Nectar Small Business Awards 2009 and Runner Up in The Good Web Guide Website of the Year Award 2009.
UK leading provider of residential energy efficiency solutions offering central heating, home boiler replacement and insulation installation services
- Eaga won the UK Customer Experience Awards 2007 in the Category Retail and Consumer Services.
- Eaga have won the Best Overseas Project category in the Business Charity Awards 2010.
- Eaga voted Contact Centre of the Year - centres with less than 250 seats - in the North East Contact Centre Awards 2010.
Gil-lec Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical wholesaler offering a wide range of products for your home through their online store with the intention to provide the best customer experience
- UK Electrical Wholesaler of the Year 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 - The Electrical Industry Awards
East Anglia largest independent housebuilder, recognised by the NHBC in their Quality Award Scheme. Hopkins Home fuses the best of design with the latest modern technology and building techniques.
- Two bronze awards at this year's What House? Awards in London for Best Development (at St. Giles View, Risby, Suffolk); and for Best Medium Housebuilder