Good restaurants - London and UKRestaurantsBarsPubsClubsMusicalsConcertsRestaurants LondonRestaurants South East
Awarded 'Chef of the Century' by the Gault Millau guide, Joel Robuchon created his Atelier concept by blending the Japanese counter diner style with French fine dining. The restaurant is located in London's Covent
- Two Michelin Star Restaurant since 2009 - as at July 2011
- Winner of the 'Menu of the Year' award, Caterer Cateys 2007
- Finalist - Best Front of House team and Best Sommelier & Wine List - Tatler Restaurant Award 2010
- Joël Robuchon - Lifetime Achievement Award 2009 - Restaurant Magazine S.Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants
- Sister restaurant, L’Atelier Saint-Germain de Joel Robuchon, was ranked in #24 position in The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2013 and also won a Conde Nast Gold Standard Restaurants 2013 (Best Classic Restaurant).
- L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon has received one Michelin Star in The Michelin Guide 2014.
Based in vibrant Spitalfields and a stone's throw from the City of London, La Chapelle restaurant was opened by Michelin starred Chef brothers Chris and Jeff Galvin in November 2009 and has already won many accolades
- Ranked #18 in the top 100 restaurants list in the UK - National Restaurant Awards 2012
- Galvin La Chapelle in London named AA Restaurant of the Year London - AA Hospitality Awards 2010
- Winner (Restaurant of the Year) and Runner-up (Best Newcomer, Restaurateur of the Year and and It Room) - Tatler Restaurant Awards 2010
- Best Overall Restaurant - Restaurant and Bar Design Awards 2010
- Craft Guild of Chefs award for Best New Restaurant of the Year 2010
- Top Newcomer 2010 – Zagat Guide
- Awarded one Michelin Star 2011 guide
- Galvin La Chappelle is included in the top 50 list of the National Restaurant Awards 2013.
- Galvin La Chappelle has received one star in the Michelin Guide 2014.
- Galvin La Chappelle is included in the top 100 Best restaurants in the UK as featured in the Waitrose Good Food Guide 2015.
The Ambrette Restaurant, located in Margate, Kent, is run by Executive chef Dev Biswal who uses a delicate blend of flavours and spices to create his unique culinary art, using traditional recipes from India
- Winner - Excellent Customer Service and Best Restaurant Employee - 2011 Pride of Thanet Tourism Award - organised in collaboration with Visit Kent public/private sector partnership
- Best Front Of House - The Restaurant Show 2010 Earls Court
- Recommended in the Michelin Guide 2010/2011
- 4th highest rated restaurant in the South East of England - Trip Advisor - June 2011
- Recent comments about customer service at The Ambrette can be found here
- "Best Food & Service" - OpenTable Diners Choice Winner 2011
- "Best fine Indian dining anywhere in the UK" Hardens Guide 2012
- Fantastic customer feedback on The Ambrette seen on Twitter >>
- The Ambrette wins Best Restaurant of the Year 2013 Taste of Kent Awards.
- The Ambrette was named Best Restaurant in the South East 2013 in Pat Champan's Restaurant Guide.
Two sister restaurants, run by Michelin Star Chef Tom Aikens: Tom's Kitchen offering familiar and comforting dishes and Tom Aikens for his signature style of cooking, a little more intricate and complex in both taste and presentation
- Rising two-star (one star since 2004)- Michelin Great Britain & Ireland 2009
- AA Restaurant Guide 2009 – Five Rosettes (since 2008 guide) and included in The Sunday Times Food List: Britain's Top 100 Restaurants 2010
- Tom's Kitchen: Best place in London to have breakfast - Time Out Best Breakfast Award 2008
- One Star = Michelin Guide 2013
- Tom Aikens restaurant is included in the Top 100 list of the National Restaurant Awards 2013.
- Tom Aikens is the winner of one Michelin star in 2014.
- Tom Aikens was included in the Diners' Choice Awards for the Top 50 Restaurants for Best Service in the UK in 2013.
Sienna was opened in April 2003 by Chef Russell Brown and Elena Brown in Dorchester, Dorset. Their philosophy revolves around using good seasonal produce, running an interesting & diverse wine list as well as providing a friendly service
- Awarded one Michelin Star - Michelin Guide 2010 and 2011
- Retained 3 AA rosettes by the Automobile Association since 2007 (as at Jan 2011)
- Sienna has received one Michelin star in 2014.
Group of friendly and welcoming family restaurant with a world music feel and international dishes. Restaurants in London, Oxford, Manchester, Cambridge, Brighton, Guildford and many other cities in the UK
- Nations best Family-Friendly restaurant group - Restaurant Magazine R150 Awards for restaurant excellence 2009
- Giraffe was Highly Commended in the Best Family Restaurant 2012 category at the JDA 2012
This rural haven in the middle of Fulham, West London, is a collaboration between Brett Graham of the famed Ledbury restaurant, Mike Robinson of the acclaimed Pot Kiln pub in rural Berkshire and Edwin Vaux from the famous Vaux brewery
- Pub Newcomer of the Year - Good Food Guide 2010 Editors’ Choice Awards and Winner - Menu of the Year - Cateys 2009
- Winner (Stephen Williams) - Taste of London Rising Star Award - Tatler Laurent-Perrier & Taste of London Restaurant Awards 2010 (Tatler Restaurant Awards 2010)
- First Gastro Pub to win a Michelin Star (2010)
- The Harwood Arms has One Star in the Michelin Guide 2013
- The Harwood Arms is in Time Out list of London Top 50 Restaurants published in January 2014.
- The Harwood Arms has won "Best Drinks Offer of the Year - Pub" at the Harpers Awards 2014.
Cannizaro House is a glamorous hotel in Wimbledon, offering the very best of country house living with a modern twist. Award-winning dining is available in the restaurant or in a selection of private rooms
- Best Destination, runner-up for Best Breakfast and joint runner up for Best Restaurant - Time & Leisure Food Awards 2011
Customer service in restaurants
Which are the key elements determining the quality of customer service in a restaurant. Our suggested list is below but do not hesitate to suggest other factors which matter to you
- A smooth restaurant reservation process with multi-channel access and allowing for the specific requirement of customers
- Welcoming staff at reception, efficient handling of coats and bags, host guiding guest to the table and helping them to sit down
- Front house staff offering drinks and taking orders at the right time; remaining attentive throughout whilst discreet and not ever present
- Excellent knowledge of the dishes on offers and their ingredients together with the possible cooking variations
- Chef and his brigade delivering quality of food commensurate with the price standing and description of the menu