Top restaurants in LondonRestaurantsBarsPubsClubsMusicalsConcertsRestaurants LondonRestaurants South East
Galvin at Windows
Located on the 28th floor of London Hilton on Park Lane, Michelin-starred Galvin at Windows restaurant and bar is run by Head Chef Andre Garrett and General Manager Fred Sirieix. It is renowned for its breathtaking views over the capital.
- Galvin at Windows received One star – Michelin Restaurant Guide 2010 and 2011.
- Alastair Clayton & Tessa Clingham (kitchen), Romain Taverne (service) - Annual Awards of Excellence 2011 by the Academy of Culinary Arts
- Ranked #58 in the top 100 list - National Restaurant Awards 2010
- Best Front of House - Tatler Restaurant Awards 2007; Hotel Restaurant Team of the Year - Hotel Cateys 2007; Restaurant magazine Readers' Choice - 2008
- Ranked #6 Best for romance - Harden’s London Restaurants 2012
- Galvin at Windows was highly Commended for Outstanding Customer Service of the Year at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2012.
- Shortlisted in the London Lifestyle Awards 2012
- Fred Sirieix has received a Service to the Industry award at the Visionary dinning awards 2012.
- Romain Crozat received the top score and was overall service winner at the Annual Awards of Excellence 2012.
- At the 30th Cateys Awards, Fred Sirieix, The General Manager of Galvin at Windows, was named best restaurant manager of the year 2013.
- According to the Waitrose Good Food Guide 2015, Galvin at Windows is one the top 100 Best restaurants in the UK.
- Galvin at Windows has won the 2014-2015 Food Service Award in the AA Hospitality Awards.
Based in Dean Street, Soho, London Quo Vadis is run by brothers Sam and Eddie Hart and Chef Jeremy Lee and associates a club, bar and bakery to a traditional restaurant.
- Quo Vadis is included in FT Magazine Nicholas Lander's Best Restaurants of 2012.
- Quo Vadis Press reviews from the Telegraph, The Independent and the Evening Standard can be seen here >>
- Quo Vadis earned the Best Kitchen title at the Tatler Restaurant Awards 2013.
London restaurant offering the very best British meat simply cooked on a real charcoal grill. Sources some of its meat from the Ginger Pig, the award winning London butchers.
- Best Restaurant Bar - Class Magazine 2008
- Included in Top 100 restaurants in the country - National Restaurant Awards 2010 and 2009
- Best Sunday lunch - The Observer Food Monthly Awards 2010
- Blog review on customer service experience at the restaurant - March 2011
- Seen on Twitter - excellent feedback on the customer service at HawksmoorLondon
- Hawksmoor Seven Dials is Top of London's best British restaurants list - Time Out 2011 (May)
- Hawksmoor Seven Dials winner of Time Out London best new restaurant award - Time Out London Eating & Drinking Awards 2011
- Hawskmoor awarded Kings of the Carnivore at the Olive Magazine's 2012 Alternative Restaurant Awards
- Hawksmoor, Seven Dials, London, included in the top 100 restaurants at The National Restaurants Awards 2012
- Hawksmoor Air Street was runner-up for Best Front of House service at the Tatler Restaurant Awards 2013.
- Hawksmoor Seven Dials is included in Time Out list of Top 50 London Restaurants 2014.
- Hawksmoor was ranked #21 in The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2014 and the highest ranked restaurants group.
Restaurant located in the heart of Clapham Old Town and run by Adam Byatt. A highlight is the "Kitchen Table" where Trinity Master Classes are held.
- The Sunday roast at Trinity was included in Time Out's The 100 best dishes in London 2012
- Time Out Best Local Restaurant 2007/2008
- Ranked #3 - Best for Food (GBP 50-64)- Harden’s London and UK Restaurants 2012
- AA London Restaurant of the Year 2007/2008
Criterion Restaurant, originally opened in 1873, offers great "sustainable" cuisine and excellent service blessed with the romance, grandeur and charisma of a neo-Byzantine design in a Grade II listed building in Picadilly, London
- Voted Best London Restaurant 2011 by Best London Restaurants website users (for two consecutive years)
- Top diner rated on toptable since April 2010 - (as at February 2012)
- Restaurant review - March 2011
- Voted Best London Restaurant 2010 by Best London Restaurants website users
Ben's Canteen is a British Restaurant located in Clapham, South West London, offering brunch, dinner and drinks throughout the day in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Ben's Canteen was voted Best Local Restaurant 2012 at the time & leisure London Food & Drink Awards.
- Ben's Canteen was awarded 4 star in Shortlist search for the UK best burger in November 2012.
- Scout Magazine have named the BC Burger as one of the Top 10 in London in March 2012.
- Ben's Canteen was featured in The UK's 21 best burger places acording MSN food in February 2013.
Group of restaurants primarily in Central London (Kensington, Kings Road, West End...) all serving Proper Hamburgers
- Winner - Best Cheap Eat - The Observer Food Monthly Awards 2009
- Runner Up - Fun category - Awards for Best Festival Menus - London Restaurant Festival 2010
- Best overall Restaurant Chain 2011 and Most effective Restaurant Design - Restaurant R200 Awards 2011
- Byron was named the Chain with Soul at the 2012 Olive Magazine Alternative Restaurant Awards