Estate agentsFurnitureGardenDesignHomewarePropertyDecoratingLuxuryArts and CraftsPublic servicesUtilitiesFlooringHome appliancesEstate agentsProperty management
W A Ellis is one of the largest and most experienced residential Estate Agents & Surveyors operating under one roof in Prime Central London. Their expertise includes Sales, Lettings, Valuation, Development & Investment and Building Surveying
- National Best Single Office Gold Winners - Lettings Agency of the Year Awards 2011 in association with The Sunday Times and The Times - Also recipient of a Silver Award for customer service in 2011
- Gold Award – Best Luxury Lettings; Gold Award – Best Single Office Lettings Agency; Silver Award – Best Customer Service. Letting Agency of the Year Awards 2010 in association with the Sunday Times and the Times
- Best Prestige Lettings Agency (Silver) - Letting Agency of the Year Awards 2012 in association with The Sunday Times & The Times - also winner of Gold (201-500 properties) for Best Property Management
- WA Ellis has won a Silver Award for Best Customer Service and Property Management 201-500 in The Letting Agency of the Year Awards 2014.
- W.A. Ellis has won the Gold Award for Customer Service "Estate Agency of the Year 2014" (small).
One of the largest and most successful estate agents groups in the UK with a network of over 500 estate agents throughout the country. Connells is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer care and service.
- UK Best Large Estate Agency of the Year (Gold) - Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2010
- Estate Agency of the Year (National Chain) - Negotiator Magazine Awards 2008
- Shortlisted - Best Estate Agency Customer Service - Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2010 and 2009
- Winer - UK Best Large Estate Agency of the Year 2011 - Gold - The Sunday Times Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2011
- Branches named best agents in Hampshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire - Daily Mail UK Property Awards 2005
- Connells Group has won Bronze for Best Large Estate Agency 2012 and Silver for Best Training & Development at the Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2012.
Fine & Country
Britain's leading network of independent estate agencies, originally established by the Guild of Professional Estate Agents, which specialises in the sale of Fine & Country property.
- Best International Estate Agency Marketing award - CNBC International Residential Property Awards 2009
- Winner - Gold award (overseas) & Silver award (marketing) - The 2009 Estate Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times
- Best Estate Agency Marketing UK - Daily Mail UK Residential Property Awards 2009
- Best Marketing UK for the third year running at the International Property Awards, in association with Bloomberg Television 2011
Customer service by Estate Agents
What are the essential customer service qualities that a successful estate agency should have? Some suggestions as to what the key customer service points should be are below but do not hesitate to contact us to suggest others
- Good knowledge of the local property markets where the estate agent is operating
- Maximum availability of the individual estate agents for visits and answering queries - extended opening hours of offices including week-ends
- Strong marketing capabilities for properties thereby ensuring maximum exposure for the sellers and easy acces to a wide choice of properties for the buyers. Includes quality websites and magazines
- Quality employees adhering to a strong code of ethics and provided regularly with the right level of training to ensure the best service to customers. Membership of key professional estate agents associations ensuring respect of their code of conduct
- Support to customers during the buying process, providing unbiased help in the choice of solicitors, surveyors and financial intermediaries as might be required