Building societiesBanksInsuranceCredit cardsBuilding societiesMortgages and loansForeign exchangePets
Largest building society in the world with over 15 million customers offering a wide range of products including savings, mortgages and personal insurance
- 'Most trusted mortgage provider' and 'Best mortgage customer service' - This is Money Awards 2010
- Shortlisted - Best service from a mortgage provider - The Moneyfacts Awards 2012
- Best mortgage – overall customer services for remortgages - Best Service Awards - Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2009
- Nationwide was voted Most Consistent Financial Provider at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2013.
- Nationwide is one of six financial institutions listed in the Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2014 shortlist for Most Trusted Financial Provider.
- Nationwide was ranked best major financial services provider in UK and in the top 10 per cent of all UK brands in The 2013 Customer Experience Excellence Survey from Nunwood.
- To learn more about Nationwide customer service and see more of their recent awards, visit their plus page >>
- Nationwide are ranked in the top 10 UK Customer Experience Champions 2014 in the research conducted by Nunwood's Excellence Centre and in second position for financial services providers.
- Nationwide was ranked in #2nd position in the Finance (Cards, Loans, Building Societies) category of the YouGov brand Index 2015 Mid-Year review.
- Nationwide Building Society was declared Best High Street Provider at the 2016 Savings Champion awards.
- Nationwide Building Society received the Best Application of Technology Award at the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2017.
- Nationwide was ranked in the Top 5 for overall service quality amongst personal current accounts providers in the February 2022 Personal banking service quality survey conducted by Ipsos in Great Britain.
- Nationwide have received the top award for remortgages, and were highly commended for their branch network, in the 2021 Moneyfacts Consumer Awards.
- Nationwide Building Society have won the award First-Time Mortgage Buyers’ Choice at the Moneyfacts Consumer Awards 2022.
Ipswich Building Society
Providing a safe place for savings and helping local people get on the property ladder have been at the heart of Ipswich Building Society's business for over 160 years. Also provider of buildings and contents insurance products.
- Ipswich Building Society were Winner of Business of the Year - Anglian Business Awards 2009.
- Best Regional Building Society - What Mortgage Awards 2010 and the Society’s shared ownership mortgage was Highly Commended in the First Time Buyer Initiative category.
- Highly commended - Community Services Award for Small to Medium Sized Lenders - Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards 2012.
- Business Team Volunteering Award - Business in the Community East of England 2011 Awards for Excellence.
- Short listed - Best No Notice Business Deposit Account Provider - Business Moneyfacts Awards 2012.
- Ipswich Building Society was Highly Commended for 'Best Regional Building Society' at the 2012 What Mortgage Magazine Awards.
- In 2021, Ipswich Building Society changed their name to Suffolk Building Society.
- Suffolk Building Society won Best Building Society and have been highly commended for Best Specialist Mortgage Provider at the British Bank Awards 2022