Good travel agentsTravel agentsTour operatorsHotelsCruiseAirlinesLuxury travelHolidaysVilla rentalsAdventure holidaysCar hireDay toursCampsites and parksAirportsCorporate travel
Leading travel agent established in the UK since 1998, offering flights, hotels, car rentals and holidays online
- Innovation in Travel Award for Expedia Hotel View - The Globe Travel Awards 2011 presented by Travel Weekly
- UK's favourite Online Booking Website, as voted for by readers of the Mail group newspapers - The Globe Travel Awards 2011
- Best Online Travel Company - Telegraph Travel Awards 2005
- expedia.com named Best Flight Booking Company and Best Hotel Booking Company at the British Travel Awards 2010
- Ranked #2 - Travel websites - The Conde Nast Readers' Travel Awards 2011
- Favourite On Line Booking Website 2012 - Consumer Awards - Globe Travel Awards
- Expedia was named Best Travel Website at the Times and Sunday Times Travel Awards 2013.
- Expedia has been voted Best Online Travel Agency in the British Travel Awards 2013.
- Expedia’s #ThrowMeBack initiative has won Best Integrated Campaign in the inaugural Skifties social media travel awards 2014.
- Expedia has been named 2014 Europe's Leading Travel Agency in the World Travel Awards and is nominated for Europe's Leading Online Travel Agency and World's Leading Online Travel Agency Website in 2015.
- Expedia is included in the nominee list for Europe's Leading Online Travel Agency 2017 in the World Travel Awards.
- Expedia have been nominated for World's Leading Online Travel Agency 2018 in the World Travel Awards 2018.
- Expedia Group has received the Gold 2019 UserTesting Illumi Award for customer experience excellence and innovation.
- Expedia was named India's Leading Online Travel Agency 2022 at the World Travel Awards 2022. Expedia had also been nominated for the World's Leading Online Travel Agency 2022 award.
- As at December 2022, Expedia is included in the Top 10 UK Travel Companies of the Embryo travel index.
Handpicked inspiring holidays (beach holidays, family holidays, wildlife holidays...) in many countries all over the globe including Asia, Africa, Europe and South America making a real difference to local people and the environment.
- Responsible Travel were winner of Best Responsible Tourism Website for the TravelMole Web Awards 2011.
- Voted number 1 travel / eco-tourism website in Nigel's Green Web Awards 2008.
- Justin Francis (founder)was Semi Finalist in Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2009.
- Finalist in the Wanderlust Travel Awards for Top Travel Websites - 2009.
- Finalist in the Travel Press Awards 2010 and 2011 Travel Journalists' Award for the UK Travel Website of the Year.
Expert award-winning travel company focusing on three exciting parts of the world (Africa+Indian Ocean, South+South East Asia Central+South America) where destination experts design luxury honeymoons, private safaris & ultimate family holidays.
- cazenove+loyd was ranked #1 for first-hand knowledge of destination - Worldwide Tour Operators - Conde Nast Travellers Readers' Travel Awards 2011.
- Top 5 - Specialist Tour Operator - Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards 2008 - 2011 (ranked #3 in 2011.
- Ranked #1 for level of expertise - Specialist Tour Operator - Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel. Awards 2010.
- cazenove+loyd was the winner of the Specialist Tour Operator at the Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Awards 2007.
Source of exciting and colorful experiences for both consumers and travel professionals including holiday tours, sightseeing, attractions, activities and best things to do in more than 50 countries across the world to plan and book ahead
- Rising brand of the year - Travolution Awards 2009
- Named the 2nd fastest growing digital media company in Europe - GP Bullhound’s Media Momentum Awards 2009
- Best Travel Agent Website - Highly Commended - Travolution Awards 2010
- Shortlisted for Innovation in Travel and Leisure award in the Econsultancy Innovation Awards 2012 shortlist
- Best Attraction Website - Travolution Awards 2011 Winner
Journeys Ã la Carte
Travel agent which aims to find the right holiday, irrespective of budget, age, individual tastes and whether tailor-made or from a brochure.
- Best Travel Agent - Guardian/Observer Travel Awards 2008
- Ranked third in list for Best travel agent - Guardian, Observer and guardian.co.uk Travel Awards 2010
- Best Travel Agent - Guardian, Observer and guardian.co.uk Travel Awards 2011
- Journeys a la Carte were named Joint-winner - Best Travel Agent - at the Guardian, Observer and guardian.co.uk Readers' Travel Awards 2012
- Journeys a la Carte was voted Best travel agent in the 2013 Guardian and Observer Readers' Travel Awards.