Mortgages and LoansBanksInsuranceCredit cardsBuilding societiesMortgages and loansForeign exchangePets
Wonga.com is a same day cash lender which may help you finance your project by offering small short term loans for between one day and a month
- Customer Experience of the Year, Financial Services, including Contact Centres - UK Customer Experience Awards 2010
- IMA Outstanding Achievement Award - financial services category 2009
- Highly commended - Best New Service or Product in Financial Services - International Business Awards 2009
- Best Site of the Year - Banking & Bill Payment Category – People’s Voice Awards - Webby Awards 2010
- Alternative Lender of the Year and Best Use of Technology - Credit Today Awards 2010
- Wonga.com customer care team - Finalist - Customer Service Team - Financial Services - National Customer Services Awards 2010
- Shortlisted for Innovation in Financial Services award in the Econsultancy Innovation Awards 2012 shortlist
- Wonga are included in the list of finalists for the Huawei Customer Focus Award - National Business Awards 2012
provider of a peer-to-peer lending and borrowing service
- Winner - Open Business award 2010 - Open Innovation competition organised by Nesta in collaboration with the Guardian
- Shortlist - The Boldness in Business Newcomer Award - The FT ArcelorMittal Boldness in Business awards 2010
- Most trusted personal loan provider - Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2010 and 2011
- Zopa voted Most Trusted Loan Provider at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2012
- Zopa has won a 2013 Moneywise Customer Service Awards in the category Most Trusted Loans Provider 2013.
- Zopa has won the award for Best Customer Service 2014 at the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards and was also named Personal Loan Provider of the Year 2014.
- Zopa has been awarded "Best Peer to Peer Lender" in the 2014 Moneynet Personal Finance Awards.
- Zopa is ranked third top-rated financial provider of Personal Loans by website Fairer Finance, as at September 2014.
- Zopa was voted Best P2P lender in the 2014 Money Week Readers' Choice Awards.