Building societiesBanksInsuranceCredit cardsBuilding societiesMortgages and loansForeign exchangePets
Providing a safe place for savings and helping local people get on the property ladder have been at the heart of Ipswich Building Society's business for over 160 years. Also provider of buildings and contents insurance products.
- Ipswich Building Society were Winner of Business of the Year - Anglian Business Awards 2009.
- Best Regional Building Society - What Mortgage Awards 2010 and the Society’s shared ownership mortgage was Highly Commended in the First Time Buyer Initiative category.
- Highly commended - Community Services Award for Small to Medium Sized Lenders - Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards 2012.
- Business Team Volunteering Award - Business in the Community East of England 2011 Awards for Excellence.
- Short listed - Best No Notice Business Deposit Account Provider - Business Moneyfacts Awards 2012.
- Ipswich Building Society was Highly Commended for 'Best Regional Building Society' at the 2012 What Mortgage Magazine Awards.
Largest building society in the world with over 15 million customers offering a wide range of products including savings, mortgages and personal insurance
- Nationwide Building Societies was named as one of the finalists in the Financial Services – Banking category at the UK Customer Experience Awards 2012
- 'Most trusted mortgage provider' and 'Best mortgage customer service' - This is Money Awards 2010
- Shortlisted - Best service from a mortgage provider - The Moneyfacts Awards 2012
- Best mortgage – overall customer services for remortgages - Best Service Awards - Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2009
- Nationwide was voted Most Consistent Financial Provider at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2013.
- Two Nationwide Building Society teams (Hull and South Barking) have been shortlisted for the Customer Experience Team of the Year 2013 in Financial services.
- Nationwide is one of six financial institutions listed in the Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2014 shortlist for Most Trusted Financial Provider.
- Nationwide regularly publishes a number of customer satisfaction indicators such as their Customer Service Tracker showing 96% satisfaction for branch service in the first quarter of 2014. More customer service indicators can be seen here. >>
- Nationwide were voted High Street Savings Provider of the Year by Consumer Moneyfacts in 2014.
- Nationwide was ranked best major financial services provider in UK and in the top 10 per cent of all UK brands in The 2013 Customer Experience Excellence Survey from Nunwood.
- To learn more about Nationwide customer service and see more of their recent awards, visit their plus page >>
- Nationwide were finalists in the 2014 UK Customer Experience Awards for Financial Services (Banking & Investment Technology Solutions).
- Nationwide are ranked in the top 10 UK Customer Experience Champions 2014 in the research conducted by Nunwood's Excellence Centre and in second position for financial services providers.
- Nationwide was ranked in #2nd position in the Finance (Cards, Loans, Building Societies) category of the YouGov brand Index 2015 Mid-Year review.
- Nationwide Building Society was declared Best High Street Provider at the 2016 Savings Champion awards.
- Nationwide Building Society received the Best Application of Technology Award at the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2017.