Hotels in the South EastTravel agentsTour operatorsHotelsCruiseAirlinesLuxury travelHolidaysVilla rentalsAdventure holidaysCar hireDay toursCampsites and parksAirportsCorporate travelHotels Central LondonHotels ScotlandHotels South WestHotels South East
Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
Created by chef Raymond Blanc, Le Manoir, nestled in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, is renowned as one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. It is also one of the country's most intimate and original hotels
- Paul Williams, Sous Chef in pastry - Gold in the decorative exhibit in sugar work; and Nicolas Bouhelier, Senior Chef de Partie in pastry - gold in the decorative exhibit in chocolate work - Hotelympia 2010
- Michelin Guide - Two Stars since 1985; Awarded 3rd place in top UK restaurant - Which Good Food Guide 2010; Condé Nast Traveller, UK 2009 Runner up - Favourite UK Leisure Hotel
- Raymond Blanc - Lifetime Achievement Awards: Which Good Food Guide 2010; AA Hospitality Awards 2009/2010; Tatler Restaurant Awards 2009
- Ranked #6 on the Sunday Times Britain's top 100 restaurants 2010 Food List
- Top marks for food/restaurants and raked #3 in UK Leisure Hotels category - Conde Nast The Readers' Travel Awards 2011
- Hotel of the Year - Group - The Cateys 2011
- Hotel Restaurant of the Year award from Restaurant Magazine 2011
- SRA Environment Award - SRA Awards 2012
- Assia Riccio-Smith, Guest services manager, has won a Caterer and Hotelkeeper's 2012 Acorn Awards
- Adam Willis and Ben Robertson of Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons have won the "in service" category at the Royal Academy of Arts’ Annual Awards of Excellence 2013.
- Le Manoir wins Eco Hotel of the Year at the AA Hospitality Awards 2013-2014.
- Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons was voted England's Leading Country House Hotel 2014 in the WTA. Le Manoir was also nominated for the 2014 England's Leading Boutique Hotel