Best Online Book StoresWineFashionFoodDepartment storesElectronicsBooksComputersClothingOutdoorsGiftsHomewareLuxuryAccessoriesBeautyShoesJewelleryFlowersPets
An award-winning family company founded in 1988, The Book People is a specialist online book store offering books at great prices through their range of exclusive book sets and hand-picked favourites at discounts reaching 50% and often over 75%.
- The Book People was voted No.1 value bookseller in the Which? 2012 Best Online Shops Survey.
- In 2007, the Book People won the Direct to Consumer Bookselling Company of the Year Award at the Bookseller Retail Awards.
Provider of e Books and e Readers with an installed base of 8 million devices across 170 contries and 3 millions title available. Kobo has a number of collaboration agreements with booksellers and bookstores
- Kobo Touch has received the French Institute of Design (IFD) “Le Janus de l’Industrie” award for excellence in design 2012
- Kobo was honoured with a Digi Award 2011
- Kobo Touch was named Wired Magazine's 2012 Editor's Pick for Best eReader
- Kobo is the winner of the Online Customer Service Category at the 2012 Customer Engagement Awards organised by Retail TouchPoints.
Online bookstore of Waterstones, the UK's leading high street book specialist. Offering millions of titles with a service-led delivery including specialist book advice from booksellers. Organisers of the Waterstones Children's Book Prize
- Chain of the Year - APS (Academic, Professional, Specialist) Booksellers Group Annual Conference 2010
- Top prize in the IDM Business Performance Awards 2009
- Usbourne Children's Bookseller of the Year 2011
- High Street Retailer of the Year - Bookseller Industry Awards 2009
The Book Depository
An international bookseller shipping books free of charge, worldwide, to nearly 90 countries, with over a million customers and a reputation for extremely high service levels.
- Direct Bookselling Company of the Year - British Book Industry Awards 2009
- Winner - Cross Border e-Retail Innovation – e-Commerce Awards for Excellence 2009
- Received one of the The Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2010 for International Trade
Tales on Moon Lane
Family-centred bookshop with a strong focus on children and operating through a Primerose Hill and a Herne Hill branch
- Walker Independent Children's Bookseller of the Year 2008
- Winner of Walker Independent Children’s Bookshop of the Year 2011 at the Bookseller Industry Awards. The bookshop manager also picked up Young Bookseller of the Year