Clothes online UK: Ladies and mens clothing storesWineFashionFoodDepartment storesElectronicsBooksComputersClothingOutdoorsGiftsHomewareLuxuryAccessoriesBeautyShoesJewelleryFlowersPetsLingerieCasual wearSportswear
Pretty Green is a British clothing label founded and designed by Liam Gallagher offering elegant British Tailoring and classic everyday pieces online. Clothes include outwear, polo shirts, denim, knitwear...
- Pretty Green was voted Menswear Brand of the Year at the 20th Anniversary Drapers Awards 2010 also was shortlisted for Smaller Etailer of the Year in 2011.
- Pretty Green was awarded Best Breakthrough Brand at the WGSN Global Fashion Awards 2011.
- Pretty Green has won the Best Etail Marketing Initiative at the 3rd annual Drapers Etail Awards 2011.
Individually hand tailored suits available online. Customers design their own, based on a simple classic tailored suit model. A range of other clothing items such as shirts and overcoats as well as accessories for men and women is also proposed on th
- A Suit That Fits.com has won The customer focus award – SME - in The UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2012.
- The co-founders of ASuitThatFits.com have won Young Entrepreneur of The Year at the Fast Growth Business Awards 2010.
- A Suit That Fits.com was given the Dell Small Business Excellence Award in 2009 and won Best New Business in RBS South London Business Awards 2009.
- A Suit That Fits.com has received the Customer Service Award at the London Business Awards 2010.
- Finalist - Lara O'Shea - Rising Star Award - Marketing Week Engage Awards 2011
- Winner - ReThink Recruitment Multichannel Integration of the Year - BT Retail Week Technology awards 2011
- ASuitThatFits.com is shortlisted for customer service team of the year award at the Skillsmart Retail Rising Star Awards 2011.
- Short listed - The Growing Retailer of the Year - the Oracle Retail Week Awards 2012.
- A Suit That Fits.com was Shortlisted for Best Customer Experience 2012 at the PayPal Etail Awards.
- Customer reviews on asuitthafits.com can be found here >>
- Winner - Smaller Etailer of the Year - Winners Drapers Awards 2010.
Luxury fashion clothing boutique operating online and through its shop on Connaught Street, London, offering the concept of comfortable luxury through its collection of versatile and incredibly wearable clothes for everyday use, at home and for trave
Founded in San Francisco by Levi Strauss in 1853, Levis created the very first pair of jeans and continues to innovate an expanding range of clothes available through its online clothes store.
- Number One in Jeans Category 2011 - GoodGuide Apparel Rankings.
- Best Jeans: Levi's Water<Less - Treehugger Best of Green Awards 2011.
- Levi Strauss has been honored with Notre Dame ethics award in 2010 for encouraging consumers to donate used clothing on its product care tags.
- We have received great customer service feedback about @LEVIS, via Twitter in February 2014. >>
Online shopping for good quality clothes, with friendly and efficient service whilst building awareness to participate in Fair Trade and environmentally sustainable solutions.
- People Tree has collected the Fashion and Accessories Award at the The Observer Ethical Awards 2009.
- Poeple Tree won the Green Fashion category at the Green Web Awards 2009.
- Winner - Most ethical retailer - Cosmopolitan Fashion Awards 2010.
- Most Sustainable Brand - WGSN Global Fashion Awards 2010 - New York City.
- People Tree receives high commendation at the London Sustainable City Awards 2013 for the sustainable fashion category >>
UK's leading sportswear online shop selling top clothes brands such as Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Henleys, Miss Sixty, Full Circle, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Ben Sherman, Berghaus, Helly Hanson, Quiksilver, Pepe, Energie
- M and M was named overall Etailer of the Year and Best Pure-Play Etailer and won the category Best Etail Marketing Initiative at the Drapers Etail Awards 2010.
- M and M was IMRG/Hitwise Top 100 Award winner for 2009 in the Clothing, Apparel and sportswear range.
- MandM won the Consumer Category for Outdoor Pursuits, Sports at the ECMOD Awards in 2007.
- MandM enjoys an excellent (96%) customer service rating as measured by feefo as at March 2013, based on over 80,000 customer reviews in the past year.
- Good customer review seen on Twitter in August 2013: very good service from MandM >>
Online shop selling beautiful handmade clothes and accesssories, glamorous party dresses, lady clothing, quirky prints and unique designs for girls.
- Voted shop of the year 2007 and 2008 by the readers of Alt fashion
Customer service and online clothes shops
What are the key customer service features one would expect from an online clothes shop? We have prepared a list below but please do not hesitate to contact us with alternative suggestions and your own assessment.
- For a positive clothes purchasing experience customers would expect a clear description of the items and good photography with zoom capabilities.
- To ensure a good customer experience, an online shopping assistant can be helpful to help with sizing, advice on product comparaisons and providing customers with a top level of service.
- The online clothing store should offer a broad range of products and colours in adequacy with the latest trends.
- Products quality should be in adequation with the store pricing positioning so that customers expectations are met or exceeded.
- The returns and exchange policy should be written in plain English and easy to understand to ensure that the uncertainty around online purchases is being mitigated by exceptional customer service.
- All disclosures regarding sustainability, provenance, manufacturing and related issues should be made appropriately.
- Customer service should be available through a broad range of channels including phone, email, online communities, in-store and through the leading social media networks.
- Several delivery and shipping options should be made available to customers. So-called free deliveries should not be over promoted if the delivery price has effectively been included in the clothes' price.
- Shop assistants should have the interpersonal skills to build a good understanding of the customers needs and establish a relationship of trust with them especially when asked for opinions and advice.
Good customer service in clothes stores
We present below additional sources of information which may help customers identify the best online clothes stores, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- The Independent has put together a list of The 50 Best online clothes shops which may be a very useful resources for people looking for clothes on the internet.
- The Student Room forum has a popular thread started in 2013 where members share information about the best online clothes shops >>
- In its small business section, the Houston Chronicle has published a useful list of customer service skills in clothing stores >>