Award-winning chocolatesWineFashionFoodDepartment storesElectronicsBooksComputersClothingOutdoorsGiftsHomewareLuxuryAccessoriesBeautyShoesJewelleryFlowersPetsChocolatesBakeriesButchersFarm shops
Fine chocolates of the highest quality hand made by award-winning British chocolatier Marc Demarquette using traditional artisan techniques, available online or in his West London Chocolaterie on the Fulham road, Chelsea.
- 5 Gold Awards - Great Taste Awards 2009 - the Guild of Fine Foods
- Winner of 10 Great Taste Awards 2010 incl. three 3 Star awards
- Awarded 4 medals at the Chocolate Awards during the 2006 Chocolate Week - Academy of Chocolate
- Gold and two Silver Awards - 2011 Academy of Chocolate Awards
- Best Speciality from the South East - Golden Fork trophy - Great Taste Awards 2011
- Demarquette has been selected by the Walpole (trade body of the British luxury industry) as one of only eight "2012 Brands of Tomorrow".
- Demarquette luxury chocolates included in Great Taste Top 50 Foods in Britain 2012.
- At the 2013 Academy of Chocolate Awards, Demarquette has received Silver for White Monkey Jasmine Caramel and Bronze for Lost Kingdom.
- Demarquette's Viennese Coffee Caramel Chocolate received 2-Star at the 2013 Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Awards.
- At the 2012 Salon du Chocolat in Paris, British Chocolatier Marc Demarquette was awarded the honorary title of '2012 Ambassadeur du Salon du Chocolat'.
L'Artisan du CHOCOLAT
Artisan of luxury award-winning chocolates with exceptional craftsmanship and individuality
- Chocolate Academy award winners 2008
William and Suzue Curley make a plentiful range of contemporary chocolates, patisserie, cakes, biscuits and ice cream. They have gained experience at at numerous Michelin-starred establishments working with the best chefs
- William Curley voted best chocolatier 2008 - Academy of Chocolate Awards 2008
- William & Suzue Curley's chocolates have won 25 Awards across 8 categories at the 2008 Academy of Chocolate Awards, including 9 Gold awards, 9 Silver and 7 Bronze. Winner of 6 Gold and 5 Silver in 2009
- William Curley's first book in the UK, "Couture Chocolate" awarded Best Chocolate Book in the UK in the Gourmand Awards 2011
- Sarah Frankland, Head patissier at William Curley has won a 2012 Acorn Award