Wine supermarketsWineFashionFoodDepartment storesElectronicsBooksComputersClothingOutdoorsGiftsHomewareLuxuryAccessoriesBeautyShoesJewelleryFlowersPetsWine supermarketsWine glasses
The wine store of the UK supermarket chain Marks and Spencer which offers a broad selection of award-winning red wines, white wines and champagnes in single or mixed cases.
- Marks and Spencer was named Wine Supermarket of the Year at the International Wine Challenge Awards 2013.
The online wine website of the UK award-winning supermarkets chain, offering wines (from countries such as France and New Zealand)and Champagne
- Tesco named Green Retailer of the Year - Drinks Business Green Awards 2010.
- Wine Club of the Year 2009 and 2010 - International Wine Challenge Wine Club of the year 2009 and 2010 and listed in the Telegraph top 5 wine websites 2009.
- Tesco was the Winner of the ‘Carbon Trust Standard’ for the UK’s greenest supermarket chain - 2009 and Winner - Fresh Pasta Retailer of the Year - Papa Industry Awards 2009 - Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Association.
- Shortlisted for Innovation in E-commerce award in the Econsultancy Innovation Awards 2012 shortlist.
- Multiple Cider Retailer of the Year - Drinks Retailing Awards 2012.
- Voted supermarket of the Year - 2008 Drinks Retailing Awards.
- International Wine Challenge 2007's Supermarket of the Year.
- We have received a great customer review about the customer service provided by Tesco via Twitter (June 2014) >>
- Tesco has been awarded Wine Supermarket of the Year at the International Wine Challenge 2012.
- Tesco has won the accolade of "Most Effective Use of Social Media" at the Customer Contact Association CCA Excellence Awards 2012.
- Tesco has received the Retail Wine Buyer of the Year Trophy at the International Wine and Spirit Competition 2012
- Tesco is a finalist for Best Multiple/Specialist Drinks Retailer of the Year (sponsored by I Heart Wines) in the Harpers Awards 2013.
- Tesco is included in The 2013 Social Brands 100 top 10, a report which also shows that Twitter is mainly used for customer service.
- Tesco has won the Best Online Delivery accolade at the Good Housekeeping Food Awards 2013.
- Tesco have scooped 23 awards at the Grocer Food & Drink Awards 2013.
- Tesco was Highly Commended for Best Multichannel Retailer (Large) at the PayPalEtail Awards 2013.
- The Tesco Customer Service Centre was shortlisted for Best Customer Service Centre of the Year and Best Retail Customer Service at The European Call Centre & Customer Service Awards 2013.
- Tesco was awarded Own Label Range of the Year 2013 and Direct Merchant of the Year at the International Wine Challenge 2013.
- Tesco Wines has been named Supermarket of the Year at the 2013 Decanter Readers Awards.
- Tracy McConnachie from the Tesco Customer Service Centre has won the Manager of the Year title at the 2013 European Call Centre & Customer Service Awards.
- Tesco was voted top in no less than four categories (Multiple Cider Retailer, Multiple Beer Retailer, Online Retailer and Drinks Buying Team) in the Drinks Retailng Awards 2014.
The online wine supermarket of the award-winning retailer, selling a large selection of wines, champagne and spirits.
- Waitrose was named supermarket of the Year at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2009 and 2010.
- Supermarket of the Year - IWC Merchant Awards 2011 and Decanter World Wide Awards 2011.
- Supermarket of the Year - Drinks Retailing Awards 2012.
- Supermarket of the Year at the Drinks Retailing Awards 2010.
- Waitrose was included on the Best Supermarket short list for the Which? Awards 2012.
- Waitrose was named Retailer of the Year at the IWSC competition 2012.
- Waitrose wins two recognitions at the Normans Customer Service Awards 2013 in Jersey, including the customer service strategy award.
- Waitrose Wines has won Supermarket of the Year at the Drinks Retailing Awards 2014.
- Waitrose were awarded Best Supermarket in The Which? Awards 2014.
- Waitrose were declared the Nation's Favourite Supermarket in the Conlumino Awards 2014 and winner of Favourite Supermarket in the Good Housekeeping Food Awards 2014.
- Waitrose has been voted UK best supermarket based on a Which? survey of 7,000 shoppers published in February 2015, obtaining top marks for top marks for customer service and store environment.
Quality home delivery supermarket offering a broad range of wine, champagne and spirits
- Ocado was voted favourite online supermarket in Which? magazine 2009, 2010 and 2011 reader surveys.
- Ocado on the Go app received the Consumer Initiative of the Year 2011 at The Grocer Gold Awards.
- Supermarket of the Year 2012 and Best Family Brand 2012 - Loved By Parents Awards.
- Customer feedback seen on Twitter "very good service" from @ocado - May 2013.
- Ocado was named Supermarket of the Year 2013 at the Lovedbyparents Awards.
UK's longest standing major food retailing chain, having opened its first shop in 1869. Retailer of food, wine, champagne, home and garden goods, appliance, toys and games...
- European Retailer of the Year - The International Wine and Spirit Competition 2009 together with 5 Gold Best in class medals for wines and spirits
- Supermarket of the Year 2009 - Retail Industry Awards 2009 and 11 own brand products wins at the Quality Food Awards 2009
- Best Customer Service Award at the e-Commerce Awards for Excellence 2009
- Cider and Spirits Retailer of the Year - Drinks Retailing Awards 2011 organised by Off Licence News
- Green or Ethical Retailer of the Year - Drinks Retailing Awards 2012
- Multiple/Specialist Drinks Retailer of the Year - Harpers Awards 2012 organised by the Harpers Wine & Spirit Trades Review in conjunction with the London International Wine Fair 2012
- Shortlisted - Wine Supermarket of the Year - Decanter World Wine Awards 2012
- Sainsburys wins the Marketing/Advertising Campaign of the Year at the ORWA 2013.
- Sainsbury has won the title of Best supermarket own-label wines at the Good Housekeeping Awards 2013 (also winner of the Best Supermarket range).
- We are featuring one of Sainsbury's great customer service story on our Bundlr page >>
- Sainsbury wins the Consumer Initiative of the Year and The Grocer 33 Customer Service and Availability Awards - The Grocer Gold Awards 2013.
- Sainsbury's has been shortlisted for the Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy Award in the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2014.
- We have received a Tweet with two great customer reviews about the service provided by Sainsbury's in February 2014 >>
- We have recently been told about the great service provided by Sainsbury's employees in Edinburgh. To view the tweet (May 2014) >>